Fresh! The summer concerts are back at the Quais de Barnegat!
It’s always a fantastic time during the summer here on the Jersey Shore! Summer concerts at Barnegat Docks are coming back for 2021 … It’s great to see LIVE events coming back this summer and a chance for you to get out some fresh air and some great music! Enjoy the Summer Concert Series and check the schedule below for dates, times and bands playing.
If you would like to be a sponsor and be part of the Summer Quayside Concert Series, contact the Mayor of Barnegat, Al Bille … [email protected]
The Barnegat Dock Concert Series takes place from 7 to 9 p.m. at the Docks at 427 East Bay Avenue in Barnegat. In the event of inclement weather the concert will be moved to Russell O ‘Brackman Middle School at 600 Barnegat Blvd in Barnegat.
- Friday July 10 – Group of the 70s
- Friday July 17 – 40 North
- Friday July 24 – Kootz Band
- Friday July 31 – Frank James
- Saturday August 7 – Reflection station
- Saturday August 14 – Flipside
- Saturday August 21 – Street noise
- Saturday August 28 – Joey D ‘Rockin Oldies Band
- Sunday August 29 – Reflection station
- Saturday September 4 – Bergen County Line
- Sunday September 5 – Jersey Shore Roustabouts
Also … “Pirates Day” is Saturday September 11th and the concerts will be held at the Russell O ‘Brackman Middle School in Barnegat
- 10:00 am – Sure Cats
- 12 p.m. – Phare 8
- 2 p.m. – Nine lives later
For more information on these and other events in the Township of Barnegat this summer, call Jeanne at 609-548-6319 or send an email [email protected]
The 40 best covers of rock bands
LOOK: See how much gasoline cost the year you started driving
Read on to explore the cost of gasoline over time and rediscover how bad a gallon was when you first started driving.