The return of Solvang music to the park – On the 101
Hard rock band Echoswitch kicks off the comeback of the Solvang Music in the Park series on June 23. A local favorite, Echoswitch has Solvang Mayor Charlie Uhrig in its lineup.
Concerts will take place every week on Wednesdays from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. in Solvang Park. The next band to play will be Livewire, a local rock band.
Visitors are encouraged to bring lawn chairs, food, and picnic blankets to enjoy the outdoor shows. You can also buy food at one of the restaurants in Solvang. Most bars and tasting rooms will also serve alcoholic beverages in closed containers, which are welcome at Solvang Park.
The full range includes:
- Livewire, (local rock band): June 30
- Cuesta Ridge, (bustling country): July 7
- Sean Wiggins, (Originals & Covers – Janis, Adel, Guns n Roses, Aretha, Garth Brooks): July 14
- Noach Tangeras, (alternate country): July 21
- Ghost Monster, (Upbeat R&R, 50s to contemporary, some classic country, some originals): July 28
- The Mother Corn Shuckers, (group of 7 musicians animated Americana + Beergrass): August 4
- The Sound Investment, (Fun dance group 6 pc, Etta James-Bruno Mars): August 11
- Cadillac Angels, (American Heartland): August 18
- Low Down Dudes, (classic Rock ‘n’ Roll dance group): August 25
–On the 101 staff